88 Year-Old Man in House Fire on His Birthday

Lawrence Peters, with severe dementia, sat staring as the fire grew. Fortunately, a family member has left their purse and had come back to get it when they found the fire already engulfing the drapes. The fire started from a candle on the table and a gust of wind that blew the drape on top of the candle without anyone noticing. There were 20 people in the house when this started and thankfully everyone was able to get out safely."


Posti paraprak Posti tjetër

Recent Posts